Call for Abstracts
Method of submission
Participants are requested to submit an abstract to the secretariat NO LATER THAN MAY 13th, 2016 (12:00 CET) together with the registration form and fees. All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee and assigned by them for poster presentation or for oral communication in the appropriate sessions. Authors will be notified regarding abstract acceptance. Accepted abstracts will be presented during a poster session. Abstracts selected by the scientific committee will be presented as short Oral Communications during the sessions.
Case presentations will be accepted for review.
- Abstracts should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inclusion in the scientific program and book of abstracts is dependent on registration to the meeting. Presenting authors must be registered by April 30th, 2016.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts of the meeting.
Guidelines for submission
- The abstract should be as informative as possible:
- state specific object of abstract
- state method used, if pertinent
- summarize results obtained
- state conclusions reached
- Abstract length should not exceed 250 words
- Abstract title - limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text - limited to 250 words (please note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Standard abbreviations may be used.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Presenting author contact information must be included:
- Authors and co-authors' details
- Email address
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation information: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- A template is available for abstract submission: download abstract template
FAXED ABSTRACTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE